The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: dejavroom on March 29, 2012, 12:22:33 pm

Title: Drawception...
Post by: dejavroom on March 29, 2012, 12:22:33 pm
...is like crack to me. I can't describe it because I'm too busy playing, but if you have a penchant for doodling and/or smartassery this might be a thing.

http://www.drawception.com (http://www.drawception.com)

http://drawception.com/player/7272/Elton/ (http://drawception.com/player/7272/Elton/)
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: jay-ell on March 29, 2012, 01:09:44 pm
Double Rainbow --> Giant Stickman Jumps Over Gay Syney Opera House (http://drawception.com/viewgame/ZCQQqWtpfs/)

Hilarity.
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: CortJstr on March 29, 2012, 06:39:26 pm
There's a tabletop version of this called Telestrations. And you only get a single-color dry erase marker to make it even harder to draw well. Last time I played we had Vampire --> Overhead luggage.
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 30, 2012, 03:28:15 pm
I tried this yesterday. Today: blocked by the company firewall. D'oh!
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: side_show on April 06, 2012, 09:36:40 pm
I have lost many an hour thanks to deja, and my hand is stiff from drawing with my penis.
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: Choop on April 06, 2012, 11:53:31 pm
okay new best filter ever
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: side_show on April 07, 2012, 02:01:42 am
No seriously.   My husband is begging me to let go and leave him alone.
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: side_show on April 08, 2012, 07:52:10 pm
This is me:

 http://drawception.com/player/25650/melanie/ (http://drawception.com/player/25650/melanie/)
Title: Re: Drawception...
Post by: pmcd9 on April 08, 2012, 08:17:46 pm
This is me:

 http://drawception.com/player/25650/melanie/ (http://drawception.com/player/25650/melanie/)

This one (http://drawception.com/viewgame/PHFTdhEYmz/sex/) is quite disturbing.