The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on April 03, 2012, 12:48:05 pm

Title: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: oball on April 03, 2012, 12:48:05 pm
The cat has a moustache. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04032012)
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: wombat on April 03, 2012, 01:02:47 pm
OK, I gotta say, at this point this is starting to creep me out, and not in a good way.

Maybe it will read better in the archives.
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: Doc on April 03, 2012, 01:26:01 pm
This seems like another plot ditch but he gets guarded approval for 'antediluvian', I word I love and constantly forget exists.
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: AugustWest on April 03, 2012, 02:44:10 pm
It may be incomprehensible, but Hey,  two comics in a week!
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: jaydub on April 03, 2012, 04:13:50 pm
When Onstad goes for "pretty cat", it usually ends up creepy. 
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: Jaded Tersk on April 03, 2012, 04:44:33 pm
God Dammit Ray, that is not Roast Beef.
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 03, 2012, 08:46:31 pm
i JUST now noticed that ray is still wearing his glasses while he has been conked out in the bed this whole effing time.  they would normally take them off, right(like in actual reality)?
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: Francois Tremblay on April 04, 2012, 04:08:08 am
I'm not following... what's hard to understand about this strip?
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 04, 2012, 04:33:05 am
I'm not following... what's hard to understand about this strip?

It started in childhood.
Title: Re: 3rd April 2012 - Step on over here, pepperfoot!
Post by: iron_felix on April 05, 2012, 06:08:41 pm
Hey, new Achewoods!  Awesome!
For the record, this is basically the exact story arc I wanted to happen back when Ray got beaned in that softball game.  Better late than never.

I like how the janitor cat actually is Roast Beef, just with different eyes and hair.