The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on April 17, 2012, 03:19:49 pm

Title: The Melancholy Batman
Post by: Nabubrush on April 17, 2012, 03:19:49 pm
It's Bozack (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=163)'s birthday today! Or maybe 235W116 or whatever the hell it was originally - I can't remember. Anyway, he's still officially a mod here, so I figured it was worth a thread.

I hope those two crazy kids are alright out there in the great big world.
Title: Re: The Melancholy Batman
Post by: AugustWest on April 17, 2012, 05:10:56 pm
Happy Birthday, Hometown.
Title: Re: The Melancholy Batman
Post by: jay-ell on April 17, 2012, 06:16:52 pm
He is one of the few OG whose real name I never knew. I wish we could keep up with him elsewhere on the internet, like Jough and Judy and Slink, just for old times' sake.

Bozack, if you're reading this, PM me a link to your Facebook profile or something. We miss you.
Title: Re: The Melancholy Batman
Post by: Nabubrush on April 17, 2012, 07:46:39 pm
I think his name was Mough.
Title: Re: The Melancholy Batman
Post by: pmcd9 on April 17, 2012, 11:35:51 pm
The man made one hell of a mixtape.