The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Asherdan on April 23, 2012, 01:55:48 pm

Title: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: Asherdan on April 23, 2012, 01:55:48 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: wombat on April 23, 2012, 02:30:43 pm
WHAT. Why were we not told it would be last night?!
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: jaydub on April 23, 2012, 05:09:20 pm
I made the cut?  Cool.  They actually did give me a heads up yesterday morning that my episode would be on, but I was out of town and unconnected.  DVR got it though.  That was a fun experience.
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: Nabubrush on April 23, 2012, 06:07:43 pm
I made the cut?  Cool.  They actually did give me a heads up yesterday morning that my episode would be on, but I was out of town and unconnected.  DVR got it though.  That was a fun experience.

Can someone fill me in?
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: Nabubrush on April 23, 2012, 06:28:16 pm
I have a vague memory. I watched the after-show vid you linked and nothing made sense based on that.
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: Nabubrush on April 23, 2012, 06:32:22 pm
No, no - I'm all good.
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: jaydub on April 23, 2012, 06:55:20 pm
I wish they'd shown my female counterpart tossing the car seat in on top of the baby doll.  She understood the race part of the task - but not the practicality part.
Title: Re: Adam Savage Gave Jaydub...
Post by: wombat on April 23, 2012, 07:43:48 pm
Why aren't they re-running this episode a bunch of times? I thought that was how cable tv stations worked, dammit, but I can't find it.

I know a guy who works for Discovery, I wonder if he can help me out.