The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on May 04, 2012, 01:17:42 pm

Title: Herr Doktor
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 04, 2012, 01:17:42 pm
May the prostate examinations you must give be few and uncomplicated. Enjoy your spankins.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: side_show on May 04, 2012, 01:53:36 pm
Happy birthday!  Rock out with your Doc out.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: jay-ell on May 04, 2012, 03:16:27 pm
Diagnosis: Birthday. Treatment: Booze!

Enjoy your celebrations! Though if my calculations are correct, you're probably well into it already, and then some.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: AugustWest on May 04, 2012, 04:48:21 pm

Woo Hoo!  Happy antipodal birthday!
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Nabubrush on May 04, 2012, 07:12:29 pm
They call him Doctor Love!

Well, they probably don't, not usually. Anyway, have a splendid day . . . however much of it is left.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: theinevitable on May 04, 2012, 07:41:32 pm
Hope the day ruled. They have nachos in Australia, right? I worry sometimes that the rest of the world is missing out on Mexican/tex-mex food.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 04, 2012, 07:44:58 pm
Hope the day ruled. They have nachos in Australia, right? I worry sometimes that the rest of the world is missing out on Mexican/tex-mex food.

i cant say how "authentic" it might be, but i have ladyfriends in brisbane that talk about eating big-assed burritos from some supposedly awesome mexican restaurant.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Nabubrush on May 04, 2012, 08:42:31 pm
I'm sure it's no less authentic than most of the Mexican food in the US.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: jaydub on May 04, 2012, 10:51:20 pm
I remember going to "Pancho Villa's" in Sydney.  The food must have been pretty good - but mostly I remember the giant giraffetank.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2012, 01:09:26 am
Thanks folks. Brisbane does have some passable (if questionably authentic) Mexican food, unfortunately I'm currently in a no account 3000 person town near the snowy mountains on a rural placement so I made do with chinese food and crispy stellas after work. Also watched The Third Man. Good film.
So kind of an adult birthday this year but I plan on making up for it and then some once I get home.

Plus it's been a solid 2 weeks since my finger was in a dude's ass. So that's a bonus.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: theinevitable on May 05, 2012, 01:46:29 am
Which reminds me (?) Facebook just told me that my high school's hottest girl shares your birthday. The first time I saw an ass and said THIS IS A HOMEBOY it was her ass.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Nabubrush on May 05, 2012, 02:05:35 am
The Third Man is splendid.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2012, 02:13:11 am
Which reminds me (?) Facebook just told me that my high school's hottest girl shares your birthday. The first time I saw an ass and said THIS IS A HOMEBOY it was her ass.

Audrey Hepburn too, I think. It's a good day for beautiful people to come into the world.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: Nabubrush on May 05, 2012, 02:14:26 am
I can never remember anyone but Huey P Long, Cameron Diaz, and Jean-Claud Killy.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: miles on May 05, 2012, 03:48:40 am
Happy birthday. Sorry it's not your birthday anymore where you live.
Title: Re: Herr Doktor
Post by: pmcd9 on May 06, 2012, 06:17:38 am
Happy birthday old man. You get some nachos when you get home aiiiight.