The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Doc on May 06, 2012, 05:58:37 am

Title: The Goatse guy looks like Nice Pete
Post by: Doc on May 06, 2012, 05:58:37 am
Dont'cha think? (http://www.iheartchaos.com/post/22494894186/finding-the-real-goatse-man-a-prominent-practitioner)

Text in link NS for the W but pics sort of innocent.
Title: Re: The Goatse guy looks like Nice Pete
Post by: Nabubrush on May 06, 2012, 06:47:38 am
Can't anything be a goddamn mystery anymore? I hate the Internet sometimes.
Title: Re: The Goatse guy looks like Nice Pete
Post by: pmcd9 on May 06, 2012, 07:26:45 am
The scary thing is, that guy is a huge star in certain segments.
Title: Re: The Goatse guy looks like Nice Pete
Post by: Nabubrush on May 06, 2012, 07:20:05 pm
I liked it better when I could tell myself a little story about that guy being an assistant manager at a True-Value hardware store in Wichita, Kansas.
Title: Re: The Goatse guy looks like Nice Pete
Post by: wombat on May 06, 2012, 07:25:59 pm
Oh god, you are right and I am so sorry I clicked.