The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on January 10, 2004, 08:49:17 am

Title: DC Primary
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 10, 2004, 08:49:17 am
Well, the all-important FIRST primary election is this Tuesday in DC, and a whopping 0 convention delegates are up for grabs.

Even though the bigger names have withdrawn, here is some audio from my favorite candidate.

Ladies and gents, give it up for your Democratic Candiate for President of the United States: Vermin Supreme  (http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1591727).
Title: DC Primary
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 10, 2004, 04:20:41 pm
Yeah, the DC primary is kind of silly.  Why even have it if it's non-binding?
Title: DC Primary
Post by: CortJstr on January 10, 2004, 04:24:57 pm
There was a debate for it yesterday (during the traffic day from hell) and only 3 of them even showed up and it was 3 who have absolutely no chance in hell of winning anything.

And for all we know in the actual election one of DC's 3 electors will vote present again anyway.
Title: Re: DC Primary
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2004, 08:08:10 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Ladies and gents, give it up for your Democratic Candiate for President of the United States: Vermin Supreme  (http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1591727).


He's got my vote.

~Paul
Title: DC Primary
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 10, 2004, 10:06:10 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
There was a debate for it yesterday (during the traffic day from hell) and only 3 of them even showed up and it was 3 who have absolutely no chance in hell of winning anything.

And for all we know in the actual election one of DC's 3 electors will vote present again anyway.


Was my Man, Vermin Supreme there with his plan for universal toothbrushing?
Title: DC Primary
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2004, 10:15:37 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
There was a debate for it yesterday (during the traffic day from hell) and only 3 of them even showed up and it was 3 who have absolutely no chance in hell of winning anything.

And for all we know in the actual election one of DC's 3 electors will vote present again anyway.


Was my Man, Vermin Supreme there with his plan for universal toothbrushing?


How can you not support the universal toothbrushing law.  

~Paul
Title: DC Primary
Post by: CortJstr on January 11, 2004, 03:55:11 am
Hey! It's my god-given right to let my mouth get all stanky if I want. Keep your laws out of my orifice.
Title: DC Primary
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2004, 06:23:23 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Hey! It's my god-given right to let my mouth get all stanky if I want. Keep your laws out of my orifice.


If your orfice offends thee pluck it out.

~Paul
Title: DC Primary
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2004, 11:30:56 am
But what about flossing?

Never mind the lack of congressional representation...
Title: DC Primary
Post by: V-Adore on January 11, 2004, 06:45:19 pm
I would like to know how precisely you "pluck out" an orifice. Concavity, and all.

... But I definitely would not like to see a demonstration, just to make that clear.
Title: DC Primary
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2004, 07:09:09 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I would like to know how precisely you "pluck out" an orifice. Concavity, and all.


Don't be so literal.

~Paul
Title: DC Primary
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 12, 2004, 12:38:19 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I would like to know how precisely you "pluck out" an orifice. Concavity, and all.

... But I definitely would not like to see a demonstration, just to make that clear.


You select an area slightly larger than the orifice and get scooping. Sure, you get extra tissue and all, and you leave a bigger orifice in it's place, but you know.

I think if there is someone you want to de-orifize, filling it with something like KrazyGlue or Epoxy is a pretty good way.
Title: DC Primary
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2004, 01:23:27 am
I think Alton Brown would recommend a grapefruit spoon for this. It's a great multitasker for scooping concave areas.

I just realized I had to look to find out what the actual topic originall was in this thread.
Title: DC Primary
Post by: andalucia on January 12, 2004, 02:17:47 am
Yeah, I realize I no longer bother looking at the titles of threads when I open them.  It just isn't worth it.
Title: DC Primary
Post by: Choop on January 12, 2004, 10:15:56 pm
(http://www.10mar2001.com/images/suckatinternet.jpg)

edit: apparently, so do i.