The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on May 08, 2012, 05:38:28 am

Title: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 08, 2012, 05:38:28 am
Mind Thoughts... with Michael Ian Black - Let’s Not Fuck, Shall We? (http://www.vice.com/read/mind-thoughts-with-michael-ian-black-lets-not-fuck-shall-we)

also, if discussions of dudes and sexuality occur, then cool.

(sorry if there was already a thread about this somewhere.)
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: Nabubrush on May 08, 2012, 05:43:13 am
He can't be a man cos he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me.
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: miles on May 08, 2012, 05:47:22 am
He can't be a man cos he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me.

Whenever I hear this line now I think of that scene in Mad Men where the song is playing and Don Draper puts his sunglasses on and lights a cigarette. Dude is badass.
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: jay-ell on May 08, 2012, 12:33:51 pm
Pedro claims he thinks about boning pretty much all the time, and has done so since he was about 8 years old and didn't even really understand what boning was.

I don't understand how he gets any work done. Maybe this explains a few things about why he can't remember to pick up his dirty socks.
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: AugustWest on May 08, 2012, 01:20:54 pm
Who the fuck is Michael Ian Black and why do I care when he wants to have sex?
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: theinevitable on May 08, 2012, 04:33:32 pm
man, what a funny comedian. It is only because of sociocultural pressure that so many people think that sex is an important part of being a man! It's actually about things like Providing, Producing, Strength, and Loyalty! Those beliefs have NOTHING to do with acculturation.
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: Nabubrush on May 08, 2012, 06:47:02 pm
I know a few people who really like this dude and I sometimes think he's funny but sometimes he's just a little too holier than thou.
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: Jaded Tersk on May 08, 2012, 08:32:28 pm
When the culture tells me I’m not having enough of it, it seems like what it’s telling me is that the culture itself does not accept me.

fuck*ng hell, get a grip, man. 
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: lprkn on May 08, 2012, 09:13:15 pm
I like Louis CK's take on it:

Quote from: Louis CK
Women try to compete. They’re, like, ‘I’m a pervert. You don’t know. I have really sick sexual thoughts.’ I’m, like, ‘You have no idea. You have nooooo idea. You see, you get to have those thoughts. I have to have those thoughts. You’re a tourist in sexual perversion. I’m a prisoner there. You’re Jane Fonda on a tank. I’m John McCain in the hut.’
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: smick on May 08, 2012, 11:37:43 pm
I know a few people who really like this dude and I sometimes think he's funny but sometimes he's just a little too holier than thou.

Quote
Previously - Mustard Is the King of Condiments and I Will Prove It Dickhead

That's his schtick.   
Title: Re: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone
Post by: pmcd9 on May 28, 2012, 09:49:11 pm
I've never heard of this guy.