The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jaydub on May 09, 2012, 12:02:50 am
-
How did we miss this guy's curtain call? Not that I'm particularly eager to crap on a fellow's memory, but I can recall that once or twice we had made passing reference to Fine Art for the Low Brow.
The medical examiner's report (one month post-mortem) is calling it an accidental overdose - but it looks as though combining the two is some folks' idea of a party.
-
The medical examiner's report (one month post-mortem) is calling it an accidental overdose - but it looks as though combining the two is some folks' idea of a party.
You could definitely do worse for a party. A xanax and a couple beers is like the ultimate social lubricant as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, that's dangerous shit.
I was thinking the other day about his somewhat negative reputation. He's obviously skilled. Is it just that his work is a little too precious?
-
Didn't see this one. I've talked to several artists about him. He's talented in a way - but he's really cartoony. Sort of the boy band of artists. And not Hanson or the Jackson 5.
-
with any luck no one will post any of his cartoonishly heart warming bull crap on FB.
-
Yeah, good combo. Way to fuck it up brokaw.
-
Sort of the boy band of artists. And not Hanson or the Jackson 5.
That's a wonderful analogy.