The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 12, 2012, 02:14:52 pm
-
It's GKA (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1190)'s birthday!
Have the festivest of days!
-
i just got back from treating myself to a decent breakfast at the local homestyle eatery up the street. 2 big fluffy chocolate chip pancakes the size of my face, some homefries, and sausage links.
thats it for now. im headed to bed because i have to work tonight. my mom is making me 5trawberry shortcake later. /birthday stream of consciousness
edit: sorry, folks
-
I . . .
Edit: Your Mom is still awfully kind to make you strawberry shortcake.
-
LOL. Happy Nachos and Cake Day, GKA!
-
also, happy uterus evacuation remembrance day to that Tangle person. whoever you are, dont give up the funk unless you want to.
-
Happy Birthday GKA, I hope your night of work is full of birthday based slacking off and shenanigans.
-
Happy birthday dude.
Whoa, you're 30! Welcome to the club. Working on a 30th birthday seems appropriate. That or getting really drunk. Less time to focus on one's increasingly impending mortality. (Sorry, birthdays are kinda dark for me.)
-
when i die just throw me in the grinder with all the other useless people. feed me to the poor.
-
when i die just throw me in the grinder with all the other useless people. feed me to the poor.
Well la-di-da! Look who prefers to be fed to people instead of being used to slop the hogs!
-
sorry bout your ear hairs bud
-
Your list of momentary diversions is getting shorter and shorter.
-
when i die just throw me in the grinder with all the other useless people. feed me to the poor.
Happy birthday Roast Beef. Bummer about the working but I assume your playboy lifestyle don't fund itself.
-
Happy birthday Roast Beef. Bummer about the working but I assume your playboy lifestyle don't fund itself.
indeed. netflix and microwaved burritos is a harsh mistress.
-
I guess normally it's a good thing we can't embed videos here, but I really wanted to include the pug singing happy birthday. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)
-
One of us... One of us...
Heh. Happy Birthday.
-
Happy belated birthday old man. Good job on the shortcake.