The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: littlefallsmets on May 15, 2012, 11:48:44 pm

Title: Yo.
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 15, 2012, 11:48:44 pm
I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.
Title: Re: Yo.
Post by: wombat on May 16, 2012, 12:06:37 am
Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

I know, right?
Title: Re: Yo.
Post by: Nabubrush on May 16, 2012, 12:37:10 am
I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

Don't talk about pretend baseball.

Good luck with the computerin'!
Title: Re: Yo.
Post by: AugustWest on May 16, 2012, 12:55:15 am
I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

I knew there had to be a reason I beat you last week.  Please feel free to refrain from kicking our asses for as long as you like.

Welcome back.