The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 16, 2012, 12:39:48 am
-
Dammit, I wished Oball a happy birthday last year and I will do it again! Let it never be said that I don't stand up for my Australian friends - now how about a round of knifey-spooney?
-
O-Yeah. Enjoy your nach-Oes!
-
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3snmfqRQe1qc0urbo1_500.png)
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3snmfqRQe1qc0urbo2_500.png)
good luck dodging all the dangerous critters, bro!
-
Where is that cartoon from?
And oh, happy birthday!
-
O, it's your birthday? Hope it was good!
You share a birthday with my big brother, incidentally.
-
Where is that cartoon from?
i dont know, it was on my tumblr dash. i cant find a source on tineye.com, either...
-
August already did the O-Yeah joke so I'm just going to wish you a civilised happy birthday. Good luck boxing your birthday kangaroos.
-
Tie me kangaroo down, sp'O'rt. HB
-
GKA should have done the O-YEAH thing.
-
That was terrible, Jaydub, just terrible funny. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ)
So, we're doing ol' Rolf, are we (http://youtu.be/-DSMWVCn_1g)? Let's go whole hog (http://youtu.be/ONrIByBGW_M)!
-
GKA should have done the O-YEAH thing.
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hN7X5gUktas/TFhvP-J7k7I/AAAAAAAADbI/eKfNnikB0PA/s1600/bottom-smash.jpg)
-
Oh man. That's fuck*ng solid, right there.
-
In keeping with tradition, I am once again late to my own party!
(In my defence I have spent pretty much every spare moment this last week playing Diablo III)
Thank you, everyone!
-
Who?