The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on January 11, 2004, 04:05:24 am

Title: Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
Post by: CortJstr on January 11, 2004, 04:05:24 am
Scat! Bukkake! General disorder!

Achewood is teh suk!

I heard andalucia has anal worts!

Look at all the trouble I'm causing! If this doesn't warrant a lock I don't know what does!
Title: Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
Post by: V-Adore on January 11, 2004, 04:26:41 am
HAW HAW

Andalucia, you g'head and unlock/relock this later. I gotta try this now.
Title: Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
Post by: andalucia on January 11, 2004, 06:43:34 pm
You're right, the unlock/relock game is fun.
Title: Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
Post by: jough on January 11, 2004, 08:03:27 pm
Adding a post to a locked thread is even more fun.