The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 18, 2012, 03:22:15 pm

Title: I wonder what ever happened to
Post by: Nabubrush on May 18, 2012, 03:22:15 pm
FlipConstantine (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3462.0.html)? Sort of a bad post to exit on.
Title: Re: I wonder what ever happened to
Post by: Nabubrush on May 18, 2012, 04:33:32 pm
Well, I just hope he didn't continue on the path.
Title: Re: I wonder what ever happened to
Post by: pmcd9 on June 10, 2012, 09:53:14 pm
On the brighter side, if he did get in trouble he's surely finished with his probation and everything by now.
Title: Re: I wonder what ever happened to
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 10, 2012, 11:26:44 pm
...detectability?

The milkman? The paperboy? Evenin' teevee?
Title: Re: I wonder what ever happened to
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 11, 2012, 01:25:20 am
...detectability?

The milkman? The paperboy? Evenin' teevee?

everywhere you look, duder.