The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on May 22, 2012, 01:53:06 pm
-
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
-
One more year until insurance rates drop!
-
Happy Birthday! I hope you can walk around checking out old buildings without getting knocked out on your birthday.
-
What are you, like, nineteen now?
I just realized (via Facebook stalking) that you are almost exactly the same age as my quasi-hipster boardgaming friend who shares your first name. His birthday is next month. For some reason I was thinking he was a year older than you, but that's because his wife is 25. Odd.
May your nachos fail to give you heartburn, and may a pretty lady sit on your cake!
Salut!
-
have a happy day or ill kick your ass.
(internet threats are shorthand for sincerity)
-
May a pretty lady sit on your cake is going to be a thing and not just for birthdays either.
Hope you rock is city loving man.
-
Happy Birthday Dan, on this day, may you kiss every girl.
-
Birthday wishes to you. Drink some beer.
-
thanks guys! Today I went to my dumb job and ate a reuben for lunch. Now I am going to bike to a bar and drink with friends. YEAH
Most of my coworkers thought it was probably my 21st birthday.
-
most of my cowrkers thought i was turning 25 or so. [[high5]] for looking young and dumb forever.
-
I am a cool guy: invited a few people over. The only one who could make it is my board game friend. So we played board games. BIRTHDAY.