The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 24, 2012, 10:43:56 pm

Title: Moog Drove an Artcar
Post by: pmcd9 on May 24, 2012, 10:43:56 pm
I wrote about it (http://www.artcarnation.com/pages/newsPerm.php?newsID=492)
Title: Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
Post by: wombat on May 25, 2012, 01:50:42 am
Awesome.
Title: Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
Post by: side_show on May 26, 2012, 01:08:30 pm
Quote
Site error: the file /home2/paulmcra/public_html/artcarnation/calendar/functions/functions.inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
Title: Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
Post by: pmcd9 on May 28, 2012, 04:32:28 am


I go out of town for three days and the site takes a shit at some point in time on day 2. It sucks that I have no internet access while out of town.

It's  mostly fixed now.
Title: Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
Post by: side_show on May 28, 2012, 03:36:04 pm
I always thought the music for A Clockwork Orange was an organ!  That sound just instantly evokes a feeling of dread in me.  God I love that movie.  I should watch it again.