The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on June 29, 2012, 02:29:06 pm

Title: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: jay-ell on June 29, 2012, 02:29:06 pm
It's Ash's birthday, everybody! Can you believe he survived another year of crazy hoss-related stuntsmanship?

Congratulations on not kicking off, have yourself some bourbon and classy nachos, ya mook.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: side_show on June 29, 2012, 03:01:55 pm
I guess I knew in my bones that this day was coming.  I had nachos for dinner last night for no reason.  Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: jaydub on June 29, 2012, 03:18:23 pm
Happy Birthday, you big sh*t stirrer.  Ride a hoss, shock a coworker, eat some grilled beast and love your lady - its gonna be a fine day.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: Doc on June 29, 2012, 03:28:04 pm
Just remember big guy, every extra day is one more step towards senility and total lack of responsibility.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2012, 05:45:16 pm
Just remember big guy, every extra day is one more step towards senility and total lack of responsibility.

That's right and you'll get to crap in a diaper again soon.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2012, 05:47:56 pm
Happy Birthday, young feller.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 29, 2012, 07:00:41 pm
dont eat shit and dont die, bro.

(not very touching, is it?)
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: wombat on June 29, 2012, 11:28:29 pm
I'm a bit late to this party, but clearly Ash doesn't actually need any help, so I guess that's OK.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: theinevitable on June 29, 2012, 11:56:35 pm
Is there anything better than having a birthday on a friday? Probably sharing it with hosss and family. Hope it is a good one.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: pmcd9 on June 30, 2012, 02:13:58 am
The hoss is not involved in the sexing?
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: miles on June 30, 2012, 04:35:39 am
I got out of the range at noon when it got too hot in the desert, took a swim and am sipping some Four Roses while the next part of the plan hoves into view.

I have a funny story about sipping Four Roses at a hotel bar in Cincinnati. Well, it's not really funny at all. And it kind of makes me feel like a piece of shit.

Anyway, happy birthday dude!
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: linnea on June 30, 2012, 04:46:13 am
Man, Ash, it sounds like your birthday is kicking ass and taking names. Happy birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Riding off into the sunset
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 30, 2012, 04:51:12 am
Oh hell, did I miss this?

Happy birthday!