The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on August 01, 2012, 06:22:46 pm
-
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
-
Stick that fist up in the air and wave it around like you just do not care.
Happy Birthday.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw
-
Thanks dudes. Don't worry, proper hygiene was observed.
Wasn't it TOUAMB's birthday too?
-
Oh, miles! Happy Birthday!
I had no idea who Stinkfist was in reference to, and Carlos' post sent me off into that weird part of the internet of watching trippy YouTube videos and Facebook creeping an old flame who was really into Tool, followed by shame and shutting off the laptop.
-
You should have an irish last name so we can make "how much rourke? miles o'rourke." Jokes.
-
Wasn't it TOUAMB's birthday too?
We have become jaded about ourselves. We missed our own tenth birthday!
-
We have become jaded about ourselves. We missed our own tenth birthday!
Yay!
-
We have become jaded about ourselves. We missed our own tenth birthday!
I thought we started this particular shindig in 2003
-
Ah, you're right. So now we have a year to plan!
-
and Facebook creeping an old flame who was really into Tool, followed by shame and shutting off the laptop.
This is exactly what I did on my birthday.
You should have an irish last name so we can make "how much rourke? miles o'rourke." Jokes.
Well, it is the internet, so I'm pretty sure we could make this happen.
-
This is exactly what I did on my birthday.
Was it the same person? Sychronized creeping!
-
Was it the same person? Sychronized creeping!
Whoa, that would require some serious stalking skills. I may be good, but not that good.