The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: side_show on August 12, 2012, 09:21:19 pm

Title: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: side_show on August 12, 2012, 09:21:19 pm
CortJstr, happy birthday to the dude with the encyclopedic brain.  Things are looking up for you, and I hope life continues to be good for you.
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: AugustWest on August 12, 2012, 10:11:26 pm
How am I supposed to remember your birthday without you remember it first and remind me?

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: theinevitable on August 12, 2012, 10:35:46 pm
Happy birthday dude. Today you are a man.
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 12, 2012, 11:38:51 pm
BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY DOODLEY DOO!
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: jaydub on August 13, 2012, 04:44:29 am
Happy Birthday Cort!
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 13, 2012, 05:58:27 am
Happy birthday old man who owns 3 suits.
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: lprkn on August 13, 2012, 10:17:53 am
Happy birthday, hope you get some http://youtu.be/vYMxOzxKYYo (http://youtu.be/vYMxOzxKYYo)!
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: wombat on August 13, 2012, 12:58:47 pm
Oh, missed this - happy belated!
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: CortJstr on August 13, 2012, 02:02:42 pm
Thanks people. It was kind of a quiet weekend. My friends I was supposed to hang out with Saturday got strep and my lady is in Dallas on business. The celebrating will have to be delayed until this weekend.
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: jay-ell on August 14, 2012, 01:21:54 am
I posted this on the Face Place, but I wished you a beautiful lady and a squished cake.
Title: Re: What doesn't Kyle you makes you stronger.
Post by: CortJstr on August 14, 2012, 01:23:55 am
I posted this on the Face Place, but I wished you a beautiful lady and a squished cake.

She'd best not be squashing any cakes while she's in Dallas