The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on August 14, 2012, 05:13:32 pm

Title: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: Asherdan on August 14, 2012, 05:13:32 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: pmcd9 on August 14, 2012, 05:24:54 pm
I wish I had a funny pun for you to share on your birthday.
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: AugustWest on August 14, 2012, 05:36:41 pm
Happy Bird Day!
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 14, 2012, 06:01:30 pm
somebody get this guy a bowl of mashed potatoes.
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: CortJstr on August 14, 2012, 07:18:59 pm
For your birthday I got you this link, which you've probably already seen: http://venturebrosblog.com/2011/11/molotov-cocktease-cosplay-tutorial/
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 14, 2012, 08:56:23 pm
Thank you all! I am older!
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 14, 2012, 10:02:42 pm
Happy Bird Day!
Oh, Grandpa....

----

Happy birthday Mr.LFM. Please enjoy some nachos.
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: jaydub on August 15, 2012, 04:36:00 am
For your birthday I got you this link, which you've probably already seen: http://venturebrosblog.com/2011/11/molotov-cocktease-cosplay-tutorial/
Good gravy.  None of the Fantasy Gamer chicks I hung with in college had a rig like that.
Title: Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
Post by: theinevitable on August 17, 2012, 05:16:54 am
Happy Birthday dude. I have not had internet in my house for a while. Hope it was a good one.