The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on August 31, 2012, 04:53:59 am

Title: Chopped Liver
Post by: theinevitable on August 31, 2012, 04:53:59 am
I guess everyone thinks Nabu has an awesome enough life that he doesn't need a birthday thread. WELL.

Here it is dude. Hope your birthday was great. YEAH.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 31, 2012, 05:03:08 am
HAPPY BUDAY!
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 31, 2012, 11:52:02 am
happy birthday, my fake internet brother from another mother.  you are an exceptional dude.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: AugustWest on August 31, 2012, 01:27:01 pm
Happy Birthday, Mr. Sexy King of Make-out Times!
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: jaydub on August 31, 2012, 03:59:53 pm
Just when you think you're getting as awesome as Nabu, you realize he's out there adding to his awesomeness.  Happy birthday dude.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: side_show on August 31, 2012, 07:34:05 pm
Yes, likewise.  Just in case though, Happy Birthday in this other internet place friend.  You are lovely.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: lprkn on August 31, 2012, 07:35:15 pm
I went and wished HB someplace else, on the right day.

You know why?

"Cause then he would see it.

What's the fun in that? Happy birthday, Mr Brush!
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: Doc on September 01, 2012, 01:25:32 am
Nachos for every meal, where nachos is a sex act that I don't even know about.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: miles on September 02, 2012, 12:55:02 am
Aww shit, missing too many birthday threads. Happy birthday dude!

My condolences on Boise State's loss. Seriously and sincerely.
Title: Re: Chopped Liver
Post by: pmcd9 on September 05, 2012, 02:38:26 pm
As a coincidence I happened across an autographed copy of Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak. I told Nabu about it and he bought it for himself for his birthday. That reminded me of something I promised to send him two years ago. He should have it by now.