The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2012, 06:38:59 pm

Title: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2012, 06:38:59 pm
Get yer ticket for the show. For one day only we have a special treat here on the midway. Witness feats of verbal acuity. Watch how she cares for those she loves and the world around her. Feel her passion, smile at her sense of humor, be charmed. Consider yourself lucky my friend because you showed up on the right day because this day is Side Show Melanie's birthday!

Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2012, 07:36:11 pm
Do they have birthdays in Canadia?

Whatever they do up there in Ultima Thule, I hope you have a happy one Side Show!
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: jaydub on September 27, 2012, 09:10:58 pm
Happy Birthday Side Show Mel! 
(http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/sideshow-mel-picture_200x264.jpg)
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: CortJstr on September 27, 2012, 10:19:54 pm
Woo. Get some birthday slide-whistle action
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: Choop on September 27, 2012, 10:25:26 pm
hey! happy birthday!
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 27, 2012, 11:21:40 pm
Happy Birfday, Miss Thang.
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: wombat on September 27, 2012, 11:39:51 pm
I feel sure Mel is having an awesome birthday not eating nachos in Japan.
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: Doc on September 28, 2012, 02:55:27 am
Whatever she's up to I expect there'll be a great story behind it.
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: miles on September 28, 2012, 08:17:25 pm
Happy birthday! Hope you had some... good sushi?
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: side_show on September 29, 2012, 01:18:05 am
Awe, shucks.  Thanks folks. 

I had the shortest birthday ever!  I spent the day flying and passed over the international dateline, losing 14 hours.  I'm not sure if it was the shortest birthday ever (technically only 10 hours due to the flight) or the longest - we were up pretty much 23 hours straight.  Regardless there were no nachos, and no sushi yet, as we arrived at bed time and have yet to leave the hotel (it's 10am local time and hubby is unconscious.  I'll have to tit slap him to get him out of bed.

The hotel gave us a free upgrade to the best rooms they have.  We're on the 24th floor and the view is astonishing.  After 23 hrs of travel, I was not ready for the technical wonders of the toilet, and I have yet to use the heated water bidet feature.  Although I have read the instructions and am thoroughly weirded out.

Things are about to get awesome! 

The weather calls for a typhoon and hurracain tomorrow, so... yeah.  That's a thing. 
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: theinevitable on September 29, 2012, 03:02:54 am
My prediction: spicy jalapeno sushi nachos. Hope they are great for your special day.
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: lprkn on September 29, 2012, 03:47:51 am
Of all the ways to wake up, tit slaps aren't too bad. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: theinevitable on September 29, 2012, 04:08:38 am
mel is such a great gal, you (husband) get woken up by tit-slaps on her birthday.
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: side_show on September 29, 2012, 06:25:51 am
I know how these things work.  It takes motivation to want to get out of bed. 
Title: Re: Hurry Hurry, Step Right this Way
Post by: pmcd9 on September 29, 2012, 11:42:42 am
Tit slaps would not get me out of bed. They would however keep you in bed.