The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: DonZabu on September 29, 2012, 04:59:53 am

Title: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: DonZabu on September 29, 2012, 04:59:53 am
http://www.achewood.com/honorclub.php

Commence the Hail Marys.
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: wombat on September 29, 2012, 12:56:50 pm
Never thought I would live to see this day.
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: Mr Trout on October 01, 2012, 08:31:51 am
This is where I learned to cook breakfast potatoes, though now I feel like washed russets are superior
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: dejavroom on October 01, 2012, 04:35:20 pm
And then I clicked to pay USD12 for the never printed stuff. And then I never received Onstad's email w/ login info. Seems like I have finally arrived.
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: AugustWest on October 01, 2012, 09:40:05 pm
Send me $100 and I'll send you the secret to becoming an internet cynic via return mail!
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 01, 2012, 11:47:11 pm
Send me $100 and I'll send you the secret to becoming an internet cynic via return mail!

Youre no Nigerian Prince, but i beleive you.
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: dejavroom on October 03, 2012, 02:42:32 pm
Ok, no, really, how does one go about figuring out what to do? I sent him an e-mail:

Quote
"So hi Chris

I just paid some buckaroos (via Paypal) for access to the subscriber archive and am waiting for my login info. Thought it was some automated process, but looks like it ain't.

Anyway, just so you know I'm waiting."

This should be good enough, right? What else would you advise me to do?
Title: Re: "The original Cookbook...now in the Honor System Shop! Download immediately!"
Post by: spencersage on October 03, 2012, 04:56:32 pm
My God, it finally happened.