The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jaydub on October 10, 2012, 04:36:14 pm

Title: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: jaydub on October 10, 2012, 04:36:14 pm
I was reminded of Wombat's hate/hate relationship with pandas while reading the Sloth's Eye last night, so when I came across the following graphic I knew I had to post it:
(http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181q8bbcs0s0vjpg/original.jpg)
from a journal article (http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08912963.2011.640400#tabModule) referenced on I09 (http://io9.com/5950502).
Title: Re: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: wombat on October 10, 2012, 11:06:16 pm
Yeah. More pandas should fall into deep holes.
Title: Re: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: wombat on October 11, 2012, 12:06:25 am
There is something not quite right about that story.
Title: Re: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: jaydub on October 11, 2012, 05:29:50 pm
Giant pandas being herbivores?
Title: Re: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 11, 2012, 06:14:41 pm
Played trivial pursuit for first time the other day- favorite question:  what is the vegetarian member of the Carnivora family, or something like that.  I shouldn't have to give the answer in this thread.
Title: Re: Small Mammals vs. Panda
Post by: wombat on October 11, 2012, 09:03:51 pm
Perhaps they are confused if the pugs are named after flora.