The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Choop on October 21, 2012, 01:35:17 am

Title: Not Famous
Post by: Choop on October 21, 2012, 01:35:17 am
(cross posted from face place)

You know that game when you're watching a cheesy movie and you name who the actor isn't? Here at Casa Choop we call that game "Not Famous." Currently watching _Jason X_ on AMC, starring Not Olivia Munn, Not James VanDerBeek, and Not Cuba Gooding Jr., with cameos from Not Michelle Rodriguez and Not Randy Quaid.

We haven't come up with a scoring system yet. Any ideas?
Title: Re: Not Famous
Post by: miles on October 21, 2012, 02:51:53 am
You should definitely get bonus points if the not famous actor you identify is a crazy person who sought refugee status in Canada fleeing the Hollywood Star Whackers.

Points lost for every Scientologist.

Wait a minute, I think I just figured out who is behind all of the Hollywood Star Whackings.
Title: Re: Not Famous
Post by: Ben-San on October 21, 2012, 01:10:12 pm
Assuming you're tallying up points afterwards and not on the fly, the first thing that comes to mind is to hit up the Oracle of Bacon (http://oracleofbacon.org/), find out how many degrees Not R. Lee Ermey is away from Actually R. Lee Ermey, and use that as the number of points he's worth.
Title: Re: Not Famous
Post by: smick on October 22, 2012, 09:36:57 pm
I played that with FRIGHT NIGHT last night.

It starred not Mark Ruffalo - (http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/141681/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL)

(What blew my mind is when I did the IMDB for him his headshot was SUPER familiar... Chris Sarandon is hell of the voice for Jack Skellington, whom I was just looking at a few weeks ago while watching Nightmare before christmas.   So... Nightmare before Christmas stars the voice talent of Not Mark Ruffalo, where as the Avengers seemingly stars Not Young Chris Sarandon.)
Title: Re: Not Famous
Post by: Choop on October 22, 2012, 09:39:22 pm
i just can't wrap my brain around Prince Humperdink voicing Jack Skellington. I think Danny Elfman (who's credited with singing Jack) did a lot more than just that. Jack Skellington just doesn't sound like Chris Sarandon.