The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: miles on November 10, 2012, 09:29:22 pm

Title: Why We Need a Playoff 2012 Edition
Post by: miles on November 10, 2012, 09:29:22 pm
Texas A&M could seriously fuck shit up today.
Title: Re: Why We Need a Playoff 2012 Edition
Post by: AugustWest on November 11, 2012, 04:06:03 pm
Sorry, can't help myself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk)
Title: Re: Why We Need a Playoff 2012 Edition
Post by: miles on November 11, 2012, 05:04:27 pm
Sorry, can't help myself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk)

No need to apologize. That'll never get old.
Title: Re: Why We Need a Playoff 2012 Edition
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 12, 2012, 02:21:59 pm
Hey, everybody, it's JOHNNY FOOTBALL!
I am not a big college football guy, but I ended up watching a big chunk of Texas A&M-Alabama. That dude is fun to watch, and he has the best fuck*ng nickname. Every time he made a good play, I had to keep from saying "Another big play by JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!"
Title: Re: Why We Need a Playoff 2012 Edition
Post by: miles on November 18, 2012, 06:34:06 pm
Yes!

I am sticking with my "jack it up for change" position.

Well, who would have predicted Notre Dame in the title game at the beginning of the year?