The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on November 11, 2012, 11:14:33 pm

Title: Two AW's...
Post by: Asherdan on November 11, 2012, 11:14:33 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: Doc on November 12, 2012, 01:57:43 am
Hell yes.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: AugustWest on November 12, 2012, 03:06:44 am
Thanks, y'all!
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: pmcd9 on November 12, 2012, 04:38:15 am
I ate three AW's for breakfast yesterday.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: miles on November 12, 2012, 05:57:36 am
Heya, happy birthday!
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: theinevitable on November 12, 2012, 07:47:32 am
Hope it was a good one. Are nachos with eggs a thing? Ash's post made me think about that.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 12, 2012, 02:14:48 pm
Hope it was a good one. Are nachos with eggs a thing? Ash's post made me think about that.

Yes. That's called migas (in Tex-Mex; in Spanish cuisine that's something else entirely). Chilaquiles are sometimes served with eggs too.

Indeed, happy birthday, egg man.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: wombat on November 12, 2012, 02:40:07 pm
Belated happy!
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: side_show on November 12, 2012, 03:19:17 pm
Happy Birthday AW, I hope it was a good one, and that you have many quality birthdays to follow as well.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: pmcd9 on November 12, 2012, 04:53:51 pm
Yes. That's called migas (in Tex-Mex; in Spanish cuisine that's something else entirely). Chilaquiles are sometimes served with eggs too.

Yes, I sat down with my eggs and hash browns and then a friend ordered migas and I suddenly regretted my breakfast choice.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: jaydub on November 12, 2012, 05:29:01 pm
Happy Bday AW!  A Mexican place near me serves scrambled eggs with shredded beef and brains and calls it machaca.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: AugustWest on November 13, 2012, 02:45:19 am
Thanks everybody.  I had a nice quiet birthday at home yesterday, then dinner with my parents and brother today.  I am officially old and boring.
Title: Re: Two AW's...
Post by: jay-ell on November 13, 2012, 03:10:25 pm
Hey, look how late I am to this one. Happy Birthday, AW, you are a rad dude and I am pleased and proud to have you as one of our admins.