The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: dejavroom on November 14, 2012, 12:17:21 pm

Title: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
Post by: dejavroom on November 14, 2012, 12:17:21 pm
So, I'm gonna play at this gig in December and I wanted to go disguised as, uhm, someone young. So what would be the best way to get one of those "Stoned Lightning" t-shirts, you reckon? Contact the 'stad? Improvise and just grab the graphic and take it to one of those places that make you customized tees?

Bring down some counsel to the land, figments, it's appreciated.
Title: Re: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
Post by: pmcd9 on November 14, 2012, 03:47:18 pm
If you go the DIY route, make one for me.
Title: Re: Stoned Lightning T-Shirt
Post by: dejavroom on November 14, 2012, 06:15:24 pm
The fact that I cannot buy a Stoned Lightning t-shirt no matter how hard I try (go ahead, Todd. Try.), plus the $12 swindle on the premium content that I never got to see have considerably abated my appreciation of Chris Onstad's continued existence. I wish there was an internet service where you could tell people to go fuck themselves and they would always see it, guaranteed.