The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on December 11, 2012, 01:44:33 am

Title: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 11, 2012, 01:44:33 am
And to put things in perspective, I've been looking at the seamy underbelly of the Internet for quite a while. (http://www.memepool.com/Author/isosceles)
I need to stress this picture is NSFW!

http://i.minus.com/ibaJ1GOFMx9uxM.gif

Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: AugustWest on December 11, 2012, 04:45:40 am
It's the little things in life...

Hi Bobby!
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: jaydub on December 11, 2012, 04:58:03 am
Elmo doesn't get half the smacking around he deserves.  This guy is just doing his part.


So to speak


sorry
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: Doc on December 11, 2012, 08:18:21 am
Shouldn't this be merged with the 'wouldya?' thread?
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: dejavroom on December 11, 2012, 11:18:26 am
OMFG, memepool! I had completely forgotten about this site, haven't seen it since... 2001, I guess. Wow. So I guess the internet does still exist when you stop looking at it, yes?
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 11, 2012, 12:25:18 pm
And now, the second most WTF (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7zEmtB2giU) thing I have found on the Internet.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: wombat on December 11, 2012, 12:42:12 pm
Late to the party but... so not clicking.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: miles on December 11, 2012, 01:03:54 pm
And now, the second most WTF (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7zEmtB2giU) thing I have found on the Internet.

Really? I guess it depends on how you define WTF.

The first link... yes. WTF. Clearly. I can understand what's going on there, but at the same time I can't understand what's going on there.

The second link left me disappointed. Especially considering the high expectations you set with the first. It's kind of weird, but not a mindfuck.

On my WTF scale I'd rank the first one a 9 and the second one a 2.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: wombat on December 11, 2012, 01:19:23 pm
This is something we need: a standardized WTF scale.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 11, 2012, 04:52:14 pm
Really? I guess it depends on how you define WTF.

The first link... yes. WTF. Clearly. I can understand what's going on there, but at the same time I can't understand what's going on there.

The second link left me disappointed. Especially considering the high expectations you set with the first. It's kind of weird, but not a mindfuck.

On my WTF scale I'd rank the first one a 9 and the second one a 2.

MLP Fart Fetish videos are only a 2 to you? Seriously?


Then you might be able to handle "Fluffy Ponies."
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: miles on December 12, 2012, 12:06:04 am
This is something we need: a standardized WTF scale.

The Official Unofficial TOUAMB WTF Scale (just to get things started)

10 Total mindfuck. Feelings of disorientation. You will question everything in which you believe.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 12, 2012, 12:18:16 am
The Official Unofficial TOUAMB WTF Scale (just to get things started)

10 Total mindfuck. Feelings of disorientation. You will question everything in which you believe.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

http://fillialcacophony.tumblr.com/

This is interesting in that it gets higher on the scale the more pages back you go.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: wombat on December 12, 2012, 12:29:43 am
Oh, that's interesting.  I meant a different kind of scale, one with actual examples, so one could say something like "Where is that on the WTF scale, because I don't click on anything that's more than a 7." Perhaps the world needs both kinds.
Title: Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2012, 07:21:44 am
Are we turning into 4Chan here? Do Not Want!