The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2012, 04:52:36 pm

Title: Hey Beer Snobs
Post by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2012, 04:52:36 pm
The Abbey Needs a New Roof (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/12/12/166987378/a-sign-from-above-needing-new-roof-monks-sell-rare-beer-in-u-s)
Title: Re: Hey Beer Snobs
Post by: miles on December 13, 2012, 12:43:01 am
I heard that. Hey, if anyone spends any time in fancy beer stores and sees one of those fancy six packs and wouldn't mind spending some time carefully packaging it and shipping it to me, I will of course reimburse you for all costs AND send you some beer/wine/booze/whatever in return. I don't think they are selling singles but if any of you were to see any, same deal.
Title: Re: Hey Beer Snobs
Post by: miles on December 13, 2012, 12:49:15 am
Oh, I should be clear in case you don't want to check out the link, I'm interested in the Westvleteren 12, a Belgian Abbey ale which is typically only available anywhere else on the gray market. So a package of 6 for $85 is a steal.