The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jaydub on December 17, 2012, 07:30:44 pm

Title: TOUAMB freshness?
Post by: jaydub on December 17, 2012, 07:30:44 pm
Has someone been adding to the News Box lines?  Because I swear I haven't seen some of those lines before.  Certainly @Achewood presents a rich vein to mine.
Title: Re: TOUAMB freshness?
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2012, 07:45:20 pm
I think all the twitter stuff is stuff I put there a long time ago. There are a few recent things that don't look familiar, right now I would say equal possibilities that AW did them or that I am losing my mind.
Title: Re: TOUAMB freshness?
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2012, 07:57:36 pm
New candidates for the News Box:

-- Avoid fried meats which angry up the blood.

-- If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts.

-- Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move.

-- Go very light on the vices, such as carrying on in society. The social ramble ain't restful.

-- Avoid running at all times.

-- Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
Title: Re: TOUAMB freshness?
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2012, 09:18:57 pm
OK Satchel.

Yeah.  Amazing how much it sounds like Ray though, isn't it?