The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on January 14, 2004, 03:27:36 am
-
Hey Kids,
I guess I missed the day we went over 10,000 posts.
Let's hear it for us.
-
w00t!
-
Go us, gettin' funky, it's our birthday (in 18 days)! Go us, gettin' funky, it's our birthday (in 18 days)! Go us, gettin' funky, it's our birthday (in 18 days)!
-
Hooray, hoorah!
-
Wow. And I'm responsible for 10% of that. Oh dear god!
I need to shut the fuck up.
Still, may the celebration last 17 more days!
-
It hasn't been a year, has it?
No, it hasn't. We opened Aug. 1. I know what you're thinking. You're remembering the implosion as Feb. 6. You're correct, but he didn't shut the old board down at that time. Check this page (http://www.dumbrella.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=17&DaysPrune=365&submit=Go) if you don't believe me.
So we've hit 10,000 posts in...(counts on fingers)...five and a half months.
Way to hustle, team!
-
I meant half-birthday. Typo on my end.
-
I do not envy you the months of life you will waste talking with 12 year-old scat fetishists from Los Angeles.
And so far we've avoided all of that shit. Well, you could possibly count that one unpleasant incident as something along the lines... But I'm sure he's been hospitalised by now.
Although, maybe we just miss it, but since there has been scat talk, maybe we all just fulfill these roles and we've just avoided normal people instead.
Do you think our level of obsession with Achewood equates at all to scat fetishism?
-
Do you think our level of obsession with Achewood equates at all to scat fetishism?
There's no way that I am giving any thought to that idea.
-
Do you think our level of obsession with Achewood equates at all to scat fetishism?
By now, I can safely say I'm more obsessed with this website than I am with Achewood.
Let's leave my scat fetish out of this. At least until I turn 13. :wink:
-
Seriously, I leave the tab for this board open all day but the actual comic is usually closed as soon as I've read it.
Of course if we use that definition then I'm a freakin' FedEx tracking stalker.
-
Seriously, I leave the tab for this board open all day but the actual comic is usually closed as soon as I've read it.
Well, yea, (replying to both the last two comments) but then there's only one thing on Achewood per day. If we were limited to one post per day, we'd probably read this a whole lot less!
-
I thought scat was a jazz term referring to a funny way of singing. not a fetish at all, but something that Cab Calloway and Ella were great at, . So I did a quick google search and GOOD LORD!!!!!
~Paul
-
So I did a quick google search and GOOD LORD!!!!!
~Paul
Well, that's just foolish! You should know by now not to do google searches for things. Any things...
You always get something scary!
Episcopalians, scheize freaks, duck butter...
-
duck butter...
I didn't see that.
-
I didn't see that.
I didn't see episcopalians either, but I've seen equally scary things on the net.
-
Duck butter. Nice. I had never heard that one before. Still not as good as a donkey punch, though.
-
Yeah, I'm an idiot, so I actually did end up doing a search for "duck butter".
I don't know whether to thank the Urban Slang Dictionary for their edification or merely shake my fist at the sky and anathematize them from afar for the extensive unwanted knowledge they've imparted upon me.
-
I've stopped giving credence to "duck butter" and its ilk, because let's face it, nobody actually does these things. At least, nobody who ever wants to get laid again.