The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 10, 2013, 04:28:37 pm

Title: I found my dream job
Post by: theinevitable on January 10, 2013, 04:28:37 pm
I don't feel at home in this world any more. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/mars-one-astronaut-selection_n_2433959.html)
Title: Re: I found my dream job
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2013, 06:31:59 pm
I don't feel at home in this world any more. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/mars-one-astronaut-selection_n_2433959.html)

That really is a dream job.

It might seem austere at first, but they will be expanding it every year.
Title: Re: I found my dream job
Post by: dejavroom on January 11, 2013, 07:31:26 pm
I found it really tempting at first but then I thought "Well, I could just leave Facebook".
Title: Re: I found my dream job
Post by: jaydub on January 11, 2013, 11:53:15 pm
There are 2.5 people I know who actually quit Facebook (a feat which I consider rather remarkable), one of my cousins and a high school friend.  Plus my luddite younger brother who technically has an account but never uses it.  I think my cousin quit to throw his entire social presence into G+ or something.  I think my friend put her marriage and/or business in trouble with the amount of time she was on FB.  Since she lives in back-of-beyond Washington State I'll probably have to find out from her brother what the deal was.