The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 14, 2013, 03:24:09 pm

Title: There will be pictures...
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2013, 03:24:09 pm
Happy Birthday, Paul!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2013, 04:18:52 pm
Yes, pictures!

Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: jay-ell on January 14, 2013, 05:07:54 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.

May the prettiest lady sit on your cake!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 14, 2013, 06:24:13 pm
If you were local I would have my wife make you a cake shaped like Dragonfire.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: side_show on January 14, 2013, 07:01:11 pm
Happy Birthday.  My best wishes count as 1 1/2 birthday greetings this year!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2013, 07:46:18 pm
There Will Be Pictures! Is this the sequel to There Will Be Blood?

Thank you all. I'm just getting started on my day. I'll report back later with pictures.

Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: jaydub on January 14, 2013, 09:06:28 pm
The best way to start a birthday is with a late start.  Happy Birthday Paul.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: theinevitable on January 15, 2013, 04:16:48 am
happy birthday, piano man.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2013, 04:33:41 am
There Will Be Pictures! Is this the sequel to There Will Be Blood?


I.  EAT.  YOUR.  NACHOS.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2013, 07:22:10 am
Nachos were had (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/8383202618/in/photostream/lightbox/). Lots of friends (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/8383204638/in/photostream/lightbox/) showed up to party. Fun!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: Doc on January 15, 2013, 07:58:26 am
Oh hell yes. The only problems with pictures of Paul is that they are not pictures taken by Paul.

I am so inspired I might ditch my plans for health tonight and have nachos for dinner.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: miles on January 15, 2013, 09:31:16 am
Aww, crap, I missed your birthday. Better late than never I suppose. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2013, 01:22:53 pm
Those are some tasty looking nachos.
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: jay-ell on January 15, 2013, 03:29:54 pm
Number of friends at Paul's birthday party > Number of people whose first names I know

Everybody loves Paul! 
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2013, 04:05:33 pm
Number of friends at Paul's birthday party > Number of people whose first names I know

Everybody loves Paul! 

Secret to a successful party: hold it in a restaurant that everybody loves.

Some guy that I have no memory of from High school came out to the party. I don't even know how we became Facebook friends. He kept talking about me like I was some kind of infamous Ferris Beulleresque character in High School. I'm sure he's mistaking me for someone else, but my memories are pretty vague (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/268055401/lightbox/).
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: lprkn on January 16, 2013, 09:05:56 am
Happy birthday, guy!
Title: Re: There will be pictures...
Post by: miles on January 16, 2013, 09:22:21 am
Paul you need to write a book on how to live an awesome life.