The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2013, 10:37:57 am

Title: All Pugs Day
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2013, 10:37:57 am
On behalf of our great leader's birthday I declare it to be so.

I wanted to post a pic of pugs in Wombat's honor, but the first four listings for pugs on Google are her pics, so I posted my own (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/8393830221/in/photostream/lightbox/).
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2013, 03:51:24 pm
We are all three looking smush-faced in that.

PS. If you make sure you are not logged in to any Google product you will get different results.
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: side_show on January 19, 2013, 04:12:16 pm
You say it's your birthday?
(http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/SideShowMelanie/Pug-Upside-Down--83529_zpsa144db1e.jpg)
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 19, 2013, 10:56:49 pm
capybarday!
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: AugustWest on January 20, 2013, 01:19:22 am
A round of applause for Wombat's birthday!

Hooray!
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: linnea on January 20, 2013, 02:54:52 am
omba, when I described your book and Lily's pug slippers picture to my friend in Denver, she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, she loves your work, and she was so thrilled that I KNOW YOU!

Thanks for bringing so much awesomeness to us and the world, wombat. Happy birthday.
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: theinevitable on January 20, 2013, 03:07:48 am
I am mad, because my store had pug-shaped balloons and I was going to take a picture of one at my station with my nametag on... but we were sold out today.

(http://www.bukatsu.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Pug-dog.jpg)

Happy birthday!
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2013, 04:07:18 am
omba, when I described your book and Lily's pug slippers picture to my friend in Denver, she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, she loves your work, and she was so thrilled that I KNOW YOU!

That is totally cool!

And, now I will not rest until I find a pug shaped balloon.
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: jay-ell on January 20, 2013, 06:15:29 am
Wombles, I missed saying "Happy Birthday" to you today because I was wrangling gamers all morning and autistic preschoolers all night. (Chaos Girl's friend party was today.) But I hope that your day was more restful than mine.

Happy Pugday!
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: miles on January 20, 2013, 07:15:22 am
In Salt Lake I am only 15 minutes late for birthday wishes. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: Doc on January 20, 2013, 09:51:53 am
I am extra super late but happy pug day anyway.
Title: Re: All Pugs Day
Post by: lprkn on January 23, 2013, 08:34:31 am
Happy birthday!