The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Death Ray on January 23, 2013, 03:59:39 am

Title: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
Post by: Death Ray on January 23, 2013, 03:59:39 am
After trickling out my web strip Weapon Brown over the past few years as I built my graphic novel, my adventure/parody of Charlie Brown after the Apocalypse is now posting four times a week on Whatisdeepfried.com! (http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/)

Here are the first couple installments. Follow the action as your favorite comic strip stars, from Annie to Ziggy, are "weaponized" into Road Warrior-style mutants and bad asses!

(http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/comics/2013-01-21.gif)
(http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/comics/2013-01-22.gif)
Title: Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
Post by: jaydub on January 23, 2013, 05:40:49 am
I have long been a fan.  Might even buy some merch one of these days ;)
Title: Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 23, 2013, 07:52:44 am
IS GOOD STUFF!
Title: Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
Post by: Death Ray on January 23, 2013, 01:29:18 pm
Aw shucks, gang. I'm blushing!
Title: Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 07, 2013, 01:23:59 am
Aw shucks, gang. I'm blushing!

I DEMAND CLARISSA CAMEO.