The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 26, 2013, 03:21:26 pm

Title: Willie's Signature hosss
Post by: pmcd9 on February 26, 2013, 03:21:26 pm
If you are a really accomplished pop musician one of the top honors you can receive is when a guitar manufacturer creates a signature version for you. But if you're Willie Nelson you get your own signature hosss (http://willienelson.com/story/willie-signature-hosss-available-for-adoption/).
Title: Re: Willie's Signature hosss
Post by: side_show on February 26, 2013, 05:20:18 pm
Awe, our grandma Bea has a crush on Willie, and I always think of her when I see him.
Title: Re: Willie's Signature hosss
Post by: lprkn on March 01, 2013, 11:50:21 pm
Awe, our grandma Bea has a crush on Willie, and I always think of her when I see him.

My grandma did, too.
Title: Re: Willie's Signature hosss
Post by: side_show on March 02, 2013, 02:51:43 am
Grandma Bea passed this summer actually.  I noticed after the fact that I wrote about her in the present tense but decided not to fix it.  She's been on my mind a lot lately because we're thinking of giving Tokyo baby her name as a middle name.  She was a sweet woman, pretty much exactly as you described Willie actually.
Title: Re: Willie's Signature hosss
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2013, 08:14:40 am
Willie is one of my heroes. I'm not surprised he is as sweet as you've described him. His band has been together for about 40 years without any personnel changes. I think that says a great deal.