The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on March 28, 2013, 08:28:34 pm

Title: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: Asherdan on March 28, 2013, 08:28:34 pm
(http://touamb.com/Themes/babylon/images/bdaycake.gif)

(http://web.archive.org/web/19970716162623/http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nkpatel/mr.t/img/ba01.jpg)
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 28, 2013, 09:51:23 pm
Yo Ben San! It's your day to party!
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: AugustWest on March 29, 2013, 01:48:58 am
Happiest of birthdays o' Bennest of Sans.
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2013, 03:59:18 am
Today you are Superman!
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: miles on March 29, 2013, 04:52:49 am
Or Batman?

Happy birthday dude.
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: jaydub on March 29, 2013, 05:03:57 am
Happy birthday, Ben-San!
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2013, 05:53:57 am
Or Batman?

No, Batman was someone else. Ben San is a Superman.
Title: Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
Post by: Ben-San on March 30, 2013, 03:57:22 am
Strictly speaking, going by avatar I'm Slam Bradley, the predecessor to Superman in the sense that he was Siegel and Shuster's first published comics gig. Arguably he was also the predecessor to Batman, in that he was Detective Comics' flagship character in the twelve or so issues before Batman debuted.

Thanks, y'all. I don't check this board every day and, uh, I forgot I guess? It's Passover so I can't eat cake this week and the day passed more or less uneventfully.