The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 07:50:01 pm

Title: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 07:50:01 pm
http://chrisonstad.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-achewood-shop-re-opens_1.html (http://chrisonstad.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-achewood-shop-re-opens_1.html)
http://achewood.myshopify.com/ (http://achewood.myshopify.com/)
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: CortJstr on April 01, 2013, 07:50:32 pm
Dammit, simulpost
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 07:51:43 pm
It would have only been appropriate had all 924 members of this board started a thread about this at once.
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: pmcd9 on April 01, 2013, 07:57:22 pm
It would have only been appropriate had all 924 members of this board started a thread about this at once.

I saw the two other post before making my own. I went ahead and did it anyway thinking it would be fun if everyone posted a new thread about this. Ha ha, great minds thinking alike.
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 08:00:40 pm
And the board is not letting me merge them, so I guess we'll have as many threads as people start.
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: pmcd9 on April 01, 2013, 08:08:14 pm
I tried and failed to merge them as well. :(
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 08:08:46 pm
Is it too soon to move from rejoicing to complaining that they are American Apparel shirts?
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: CortJstr on April 01, 2013, 08:47:47 pm
Is it too soon to move from rejoicing to complaining that they are American Apparel shirts?

Weren't they always? Or was it a choice before? I know my hoodie is Hanes
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: jay-ell on April 01, 2013, 09:00:13 pm
The women's stuff has always been AA, I think. My Special Girl hoodies is, I'm pretty sure.

I really want a Science coffee mug, now.
Title: Re: Achewood shop rises from the dead
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 09:17:12 pm
The only things I have are a sweatshirt and a long sleeve shirt, both Hanes.