The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on April 01, 2013, 11:11:48 pm

Title: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: Asherdan on April 01, 2013, 11:11:48 pm
(http://web.archive.org/web/19970716162623/http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nkpatel/mr.t/img/ba01.jpg)
Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 11:18:03 pm
Only 919 more...

Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: wombat on April 01, 2013, 11:19:13 pm
I need him to offer a Science sweatshirt, so I can wear the one I have without always worrying about ruining it.

I'm sorely tempted by the print of Roast Beef falling through the stars, though.
Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: side_show on April 02, 2013, 12:29:20 am
All my Achewood gear is ruined, and sadly neither are replaceable because they're from back in the custom days.
Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: miles on April 02, 2013, 02:43:02 am
$17 for a coffee mug? Boo to that. Also, I'm still kicking myself for not getting any pint glasses. Hopefully he brings those back at a reasonable price.
Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: dejavroom on April 02, 2013, 01:30:17 pm
http://achewood.myshopify.com/collections/t-shirts/products/stoned-lightning-t-shirt

Hah! I made my own. That's US$25 you won't get from me, so suck on that SUCKER!

(Yeah, I'm still pretty burned from having paid for the premium content and not having gotten anything).
Title: Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
Post by: pmcd9 on April 02, 2013, 05:12:10 pm
Maaaan, I just took a no new tshirts vow, but that Stoned Lightning looks really good.