The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 17, 2013, 01:45:57 am

Title: Mister Band
Post by: pmcd9 on April 17, 2013, 01:45:57 am
I just happened to find myself rereading the Mister Band (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12112006) Saga on Achewood. I don't really have anything clever to say about it, but it really made me literally laugh out loud. I just wanted to mention it as a reminder that Achewood is the funniest web comic ever.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: wombat on April 17, 2013, 02:00:55 am
That's genius. I didn't remember that at all. Maybe it's time to re-read the whole archive.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: theinevitable on April 17, 2013, 02:58:22 am
I think of that line every time I listen to The Men. Good music, played well by men.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on April 17, 2013, 03:06:06 am
Hm. I see. This is like women's television. You feel as though you are not being heard.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: jaydub on April 17, 2013, 04:38:29 am
splut splut splut splut splut splut splut splut
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: robot_god on April 17, 2013, 07:25:19 pm
Hey guys, long time no read.

Yeah when I saw the whole animation thing I wanted to go back and re-reread through the archive too, so many forgotten jokes in there that are probably fresh again.  Gonna take a few days, plus all that wasted time waiting for the alt-text to pop up.

Since Achewood died went into its coma, I basically haven't read any comics at all.  Maybe that's for the best, though.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: pmcd9 on April 17, 2013, 08:34:41 pm
"Nice Pete's in the band? Who Else? Please tell me a cop and a doctor."
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: pmcd9 on April 17, 2013, 09:04:23 pm
Please help me with the chronology. I do believe that it was after this incident when Nice Pete hooked up with Pat. As we all know Pete was the subservient in that relationship. What I am wondering is... did that stab wound to the head give Nice Pete a mild lobotomy that calmed him down (unfinished final story not withstanding)?
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: oball on May 01, 2013, 12:35:55 pm
Did they hook up?  I assumed they were just housemates.
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 01, 2013, 01:51:24 pm
Did they hook up?  I assumed they were just housemates.
You don't hook up with your housemates? Justin said that was a totally normal thing to do...
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 01, 2013, 02:08:50 pm
Don't date your roommates, don't date your co-workers. I learned both of these things the hard way. DON'T END UP LIKE ME
Title: Re: Mister Band
Post by: pmcd9 on May 01, 2013, 07:54:29 pm
I assumed they had hooked up, but I may be wrong. Regardless, they are housemates and Pat is the alpha. So my point is still valid.