The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on April 26, 2013, 07:52:15 pm

Title: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: AugustWest on April 26, 2013, 07:52:15 pm
All Hail El Guapo Upon The Day Upon Which He Descended From The Heavenly Firmament.

Happy Birthday, Jough.
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: pmcd9 on April 26, 2013, 08:13:56 pm
He is a vengeful God!
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: jaydub on April 27, 2013, 04:53:50 am
The newb genuflects.
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: Doc on April 27, 2013, 07:53:02 pm
So I always wondered, Jough is God's own dick and this message board is what he produced. Is Touamb a pearl necklace is what I'm asking here.
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: pmcd9 on April 27, 2013, 08:19:27 pm
Is Touamb a pearl necklace is what I'm asking here.

In a word, yes!
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: jay-ell on April 28, 2013, 03:16:30 am
Pearl necklace before swine, at times.
Title: Re: FOUNDER'S DAY
Post by: jaydub on April 30, 2013, 05:49:23 pm
Lipstick-adorned swine, no less.