The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Asherdan on May 01, 2013, 10:58:16 pm

Title: One song for your Life
Post by: Asherdan on May 01, 2013, 10:58:16 pm
(http://web.archive.org/web/19970716162623/http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nkpatel/mr.t/img/ba01.jpg)
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: Choop on May 01, 2013, 10:59:29 pm
mrs|choop and i do a hell of a cover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NJC18Oi04)
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: pmcd9 on May 02, 2013, 01:02:35 am
Shove it up your nose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04_ClDxRsk) and all.

Elvis is straight up rocking out! That was frikkin' awesome!
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: pmcd9 on May 02, 2013, 01:07:28 am
mrs|choop and i do a hell of a cover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NJC18Oi04)

It's funny to me when you see someone as young that you first knew as old.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: wombat on May 02, 2013, 02:27:20 am
Ooo, that is a good question. I'm going to have to give it some thought.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: jay-ell on May 02, 2013, 02:49:40 am
A cover of a cover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFU9qBEvEVw). I love the song anyway, but it beats out a lot of other contenders because it matches my vocal range exceptionally well.

And there's the crazy bit at the end where you can really belt it out, that's completely satisfying. I've done this one at karaoke before and it's always a blast.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: pmcd9 on May 02, 2013, 04:19:49 am
Bridge (http://youtu.be/GYKJuDxYr3I) • Over (http://youtu.be/riVZif0zt2Y) • Troubled (http://youtu.be/mLbOBoa8vD8) • Water (http://youtu.be/_DBl5gAs6WI)

(Of course my version would get me impaled, but this is the one I would go out on)
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: miles on May 02, 2013, 07:40:11 am
I go back and forth between this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ToDJDsNu0) and this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8).
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: miles on May 02, 2013, 07:49:23 am
Shove it up your nose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04_ClDxRsk) and all.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: AugustWest on May 02, 2013, 12:54:11 pm
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY) is waaay too cliche, so I might go for this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3jgkChV6M) or this for a ballad. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc3LphELwQI)

I'm actually trying to learn to sing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xNft9MutQ) without much success.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 02, 2013, 03:52:38 pm
I can rock the living hell out of this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE).
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: miles on May 02, 2013, 09:17:14 pm
I can rock the living hell out of this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE).

I love this song, and a handful of other Killers songs, but man do I hate me some Brandon Flowers somethin' fierce. I loathe this video.

The thing about this song though is that it makes me feel a little sick. Personal association. But it's fuck*ng awesome.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 03, 2013, 01:06:11 pm
Our acoustic duo is going to pick up "All These Things That I've Done." That bridge is just made to have a crowd sing along.
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: dejavroom on May 03, 2013, 06:07:53 pm
"Tempo Perdido" by Legião Urbana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJ25tcmXC4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJ25tcmXC4)

or

"Último Romance" by Los Hermanos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w3uAKabfFg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w3uAKabfFg)
Title: Re: One song for your Life
Post by: jaydub on May 04, 2013, 04:48:50 am
Oh, Yeah (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5i1bREG6Q).

What?  I have zero singing talent.