The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 08, 2013, 04:44:19 am

Title: That is so Metal
Post by: pmcd9 on May 08, 2013, 04:44:19 am
As I Lay Dying Singer arrested in Murder for Hire plot (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1706977/as-i-lay-dying-tim-lambesis-murder-plot-arrest.jhtml)

I've never heard of this guy and I don't really have any interest in the story. I really just wanted to use that title for some reason.
Title: Re: That is so Metal
Post by: nDed on May 14, 2013, 05:03:10 am
Sounds more Jerry Lundegaard and less Varg Vikernes.
Title: Re: That is so Metal
Post by: pmcd9 on July 25, 2013, 11:52:40 pm
I have no idea what that means.
Title: Re: That is so Metal
Post by: lprkn on July 26, 2013, 02:51:35 am
Jerry Lundegaard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lundegaard)

Varg Vikernes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes)
Title: Re: That is so Metal
Post by: pmcd9 on July 26, 2013, 06:58:28 am
Thank you.