The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: AugustWest on May 16, 2013, 03:04:36 pm

Title: Gunshow
Post by: AugustWest on May 16, 2013, 03:04:36 pm
This is interesting. (http://gunshowcomic.com/700)
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 16, 2013, 04:52:57 pm
This is interesting. (http://gunshowcomic.com/700)
Thank you for this.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: theinevitable on May 16, 2013, 05:46:57 pm
fuck I love gun show.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: jaydub on May 16, 2013, 07:12:08 pm
The real crime is wearing a hoodie that much.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: miles on May 18, 2013, 07:50:36 am
That was amazing.

Also, crime pooch.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp34-MyAiyE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLtzg9QY8Lc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: side_show on May 18, 2013, 06:35:43 pm
I've never read Gunshow before - it's great!
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2013, 10:03:52 pm
I haven't read that in a long time. Pretty awesome.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: Choop on May 21, 2013, 02:23:14 pm
i'd never seen it, and five days later i've finished the archive. lots of good stuff in there. lots and lots of death in there, like an eerie amount.

still, mostly fun.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: AugustWest on May 21, 2013, 02:34:36 pm
i'd never seen it, and five days later i've finished the archive. lots of good stuff in there.

Me either.  I made it about a third of the way through the archives the other day and I'm saving the rest for later.
Title: Re: Gunshow
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 18, 2014, 05:40:45 pm
For some reason, Gunshow hadn't posted new comics to my RSS feed for like three or four months, and then boom there were like 15 at once. Including the conclusion of Graveyard Quest.

So that was cool.