The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 25, 2013, 05:51:30 pm

Title: Meet a Muslim Person
Post by: pmcd9 on May 25, 2013, 05:51:30 pm
Hey everybody, let's have a flame war!

I saw this video (http://youtu.be/Z4U1dWtmHBM) posted on Facebook yesterday. I think it's wonderful that a couple of Muslim men in New York City want to spread "love and happiness and unity." However, you defeat your own purpose when you lose your shit the first time you are provoked. All running up the street ready to fight calling names. 
Title: Re: Meet a Muslim Person
Post by: KeithHernandez on May 26, 2013, 12:56:34 am
Yeah, those people are idiots, that one guy is a prick and I just wasted another small amount of my time on this planet.
Title: Re: Meet a Muslim Person
Post by: KeithHernandez on May 26, 2013, 12:57:22 am
my time on this planet.

The most precious resource.