The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on May 29, 2013, 05:42:47 pm

Title: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 29, 2013, 05:42:47 pm
Well....

http://app1.kuhf.org/articles/npr1369846817-Tempest-Over-A-Teapot-JC-Penney-Removes-Hitler-Billboard.html

(http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/05/29/hitler_penney_wide-09ada0787ed6b3cd6112593be1e6a8a52047396d-s6.jpg)
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: pmcd9 on May 29, 2013, 06:15:30 pm
I think you may be on to something.
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: AugustWest on May 29, 2013, 06:17:01 pm
Oh Great.  Now all I can see is Nice Pete.
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: wombat on May 29, 2013, 11:14:38 pm
Whoa.
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: jaydub on May 30, 2013, 12:17:10 am
I see either a teapot or Nice Pete.  Sure as hell ain't Hitler.
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 30, 2013, 01:35:53 am
nice hitler
Title: Re: 'Hitler' teapot actually mirrored image of shorn Nice Pete
Post by: jay-ell on May 30, 2013, 01:47:32 am
Nice Pete is actually the first thing I saw. Before the teapot, even.