The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on May 30, 2013, 07:21:23 am
-
KEEP ON GOLFIN' IN THE GOLFHAUS.
Glad you have had Price's Chicken Coop. It was so good and I can't stop thinking about it. I am not even a fried chicken person.
-
Keep keepin' it on the fairways. Hope you get a new mashie-niblick.
-
He was a good one. We miss you Golf Dude.
-
If Onstad gets some degree of productivity going again, maybe we'll see him. And Nabu. And Rowboat...Lister...Slink...Judy...Toast er...Gimpson...
-
In other words, they are lost forever.
-
It's good that Inev is taking his new responsibility seriously though.
-
I tried to to log in to post here in my birthday thread, and Chrome crashed.
This is significant for some reason, I just know it.
-
Happy Birthday! Now that you have been summoned, you must do our bidding. So... say something funny. Or post a link to something someone else made that is funny. Or something.
-
Happy birthday!!
Also, nice work inev. You're management material
-
Keep keepin' it on the fairways. Hope you get a new mashie-niblick.
I think your cleek or your baffie would be better for this shot.
-
Just so you don't get where you have to use your spoon.
-
Also, nice work inev. You're management material
Be the Ball Danny (http://youtu.be/3gQwY5Np4FA)