The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on June 27, 2013, 02:39:16 pm
-
Will this be the OJ trial for the new century?
Hard to get too worked up over it. The only thing I haven't heard clearly defined is what the motive for the murder was. Apparently the victim talked to someone Hernandez didn't like, at the club? Well, that's an excellent reason to kill someone.
-
Will this be the OJ trial for the new century?
No. OJ was at one time one of the most beloved figures in sports. Aaron Hernandez is some guy that most people have never heard of.
-
My wife and I were watching this unfold over bar/restaurant TVs with the sound off during our vacation. It really leaves you(me/her) bewildered. I wonder if at any point before the cops showed up at his door if he wondered how he had gotten to this place in his life. We had been having a conversation about entitlement, and I was trying to define the line between the confidence one needs to make things happen, and the expectation that things will happen that you want purely because of who you are. Timely or eerie? At first I was wondering whether he had found himself in the same place as Ray Lewis, back in the day, but its looking more like Rae Carruth.