The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 07, 2013, 01:19:56 am
-
The bottle is made of ice (http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/05/coca-colas-new-bottle-is-made-of-ice/)
Of course they are using Colombia as guinea pigs to see if it's gonna kill anyone.
-
Neat! Of course it wouldn't really make a difference in like places where it's already 100 degrees all the time, so the bottle would probably melt before you finish. I wonder if dry ice would work better as bottle material, if the coke and dry ice wouldn't react to each other.
-
I think dry ice totally burns the shit out of you if you touch it.
-
It would make the flagpole scene from Christmas Story an everyday occurrence.
-
Looks like they are molding and filling the thing at the point of sale, so its more like a molded ice cup than a bottle. Neat beach novelty I guess.